1. Choose a product category.
2. Double click on your product of choice.
3. Zoom in on the product to check the details.
4. Specify colour, size and quantity.
5. Place the product in your shopping bag. If this is not possible it may mean that the product is out of stock. Either try again after a week or two, or send us an email asking us when the product is expected to be back in stock.
6. You will now be able to see the contents of your shopping bag.
7. Please take note that the web shop will adjust the number of ordered products to the level of stock. If you want to change the number of items ordered, please specify the quantity and click “update”.
8. If you spend 2,000 kronor or more we deliver free of charge within Sweden. For smaller orders, we charge 30 kronor for postage and packaging. For overseas orders, please refer to postage costs calculated automatically by the web shop. If you prefer to pay via invoice, please contact us but be advised that this entails an extra charge of 35 kronor.
9. When you have completed your order please click on ”to checkout”.
10. If you are a returning customer, confirm you order by logging in using your email address and password. If you are a new customer, please “register” by providing your customer details and creating a password.
11. Choose your method of payment. We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
12. Enter your credit card information and click ”pay”.
13. An email will be sent to you confirming your purchase and providing you with a reference number which must be used when returning your order or with regard to order enquires.
14. Your order will be shipped within 1-3 days, stock permitting.
When you have received your order confirmation, please check and contact our customer services immediately should anything be amiss. Please hold on to your order confirmation and client number until your order has been safely delivered.
We aim to deliver all purchases by credit card or invoice in Sweden within 1-3 working days. Orders made before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched the same day. If a product is delayed or temporarily out of stock, we will notify you by email. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We send all our packages, including international ones, via our domestic service Posten Sverige AB. We take full responsibility for dispatching our products to you. If any product is damaged our misplaced please notify us within 14 days. Should a product be damaged or misplaced in a return shipment, we cannot be held responsible.
For all credit card payments, we use the DebiTech SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions. Your card number is sent through a strongly encrypted connection directly to the bank. Pingoose will not have access to any information about your card or your bank account.
Important information regarding returns
We hope you will be happy with your product. If not, we offer a full refund and right of return for a period of 30 days within receiving your order. In that time, you may exchange your product for another size or colour or for a different product corresponding to the same price. We ask you to communicate your intentions within the specified time frame, that the product has not been used and that it can be returned in its original packaging. Pingoose will not reimburse postage and packaging for returns. After receiving and accepting a return, Pingoose will reimburse your purchase to the credit card number originally provided.
Returns should be sent to:
114 26 Stockholm
We guarantee that all products are without fault at the time of dispatch. Should you receive a damaged product, please contact us as soon as possible. We will, of course, reimburse any costs for returning a damaged product. In such circumstances, it is important to provide us with all relevant information so that we may make a valid judgment of the situation.